Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.
Aprile 27, 2024, 20:28:51 pm

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Ultimi Post

Utenti
  • Utenti in totale: 1688
  • Ultimo utente: vincenzo
Statistiche
  • Post in totale: 205638
  • Topic in totale: 8468
  • Online Oggi: 891
  • Presenze Massime Online: 891
  • (Oggi alle 08:41:47)
Utenti Online
Utenti: 0
Visitatori: 444
Totale: 444

Visitatori

Autore Topic: The new admin is... interesting :D  (Letto 8157 volte)

Offline α<ApoCalΨP§Ξ>Ω

• Fail Member
Re:The new admin is... interesting :D
« Risposta #15 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:31:23 pm »
lovely story . . . I didn't read all topic 'cause I'm busy now. But later I'll write my opinion about that.
« Ultima modifica: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:33:11 pm by α<ApoCalΨP§Ξ>Ω »

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #16 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:34:39 pm »
Well, how about this. We just call a voteban when the server is full and we can see how many people want you to stay, and how many want you to leave, k?

Offline SnO_Opzzzz

• Fail Member
« Risposta #17 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:51:31 pm »

Offline α<ApoCalΨP§Ξ>Ω

• Fail Member
« Risposta #18 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 22:12:55 pm »
We just want to have fun by playing with other people.. So, less words and more play ;)

Offline TimTum007

« Risposta #19 il: Luglio 12, 2014, 01:06:45 am »
Citazione
2. Look into my ban, I dont want this senseless ban on my record, I love this server and having a ban in my history is very worrying, I dont wanna be one step closer to a permaban just cause im having fun with a friend on the server. (Nidstång)

Shall we ask nidstang if you're his "friend" and if he was "having fun"?

my history on this server involves numerous occasions of you threatening to ban or mute me for nothing, even before you were an admin.

Actually, all I said was that you'd get banned for being an unfathomable little shit that creates a hostile environment for everyone on the server, not that you'll get banned because I said so.

What's up people. At first, I'm Niðstång that is mentioned in this story.

I think the story of me talking to cow about the AFKing is irrelevant to this topic. It's just one of the many subjects cow's complaining about when we're playing on the server. I mean, who cares?

Citazione
Cow's little method of trolling is always spamming me or nid or exa, or pretty much any player that's decent at the game on how "we always join the winning team" and how we "leave when our teams start losing".

I don't mind playing with you, and if you're having fun playing me as you mentioned above, alright. But sometimes I think you prefer complaining about nothing than actually playing the game.

I tried to find something to sum up this situation in the chat log. I couldn't find the right thing, but in the end I found this:

Citazione
2014-06-24 22:33:30    Bonny   please dude if you're mad just quit the game, no need to piss off everybody   cp_orange_x_7

Of course I understand you don't want to get permabanned, but your ban was an enumeration of all the things you've done "after 100s of hours of playtime" to piss off everybody. And I think Azyg0s made the right decision to give you a warning after all the time nobody did anything about it.

Citazione
We just want to have fun by playing with other people.. So, less words and more play