Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.
Aprile 27, 2024, 23:50:12 pm

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Ultimi Post

Utenti
  • Utenti in totale: 1688
  • Ultimo utente: vincenzo
Statistiche
  • Post in totale: 205638
  • Topic in totale: 8468
  • Online Oggi: 891
  • Presenze Massime Online: 891
  • (Oggi alle 08:41:47)
Utenti Online
Utenti: 0
Visitatori: 426
Totale: 426

Visitatori

Autore Topic: General Hello & Rage Thread  (Letto 8407 volte)

Offline buster

General Hello & Rage Thread
« il: Agosto 23, 2013, 17:27:02 pm »
Hi all  :welcome:

I finally made it to the forums \o

The main reason I came here is rather an unpleasant one. Today it happend again and Tormento aka [SoD] HARD started whining & flaming like mad. It only happens if I kill him a few times, then he freaks out. They (he and sometimes his crew members like Faddi) start spamming with voice & in chat, something like 'buster blues cheater bla bla'.

I am the one that reports cheater early and calls an admin. Since RtCW I'm banning cheaters as an admin on serveral servers back in the old days untill now in Enemy Territory. I do not support and tolerate cheats in online gaming. It has always been this way & Tormento exactly knows that. I am a friendly person and I usually don't care about whiney idiots but this is going too far, especially from a regular player, and I want you to make him stop.

This btw is the only thing that bothers me @ il server "ammiraglio". Nice & moderate skilled peeps and the class restriction make it a good place to get a few frags.

So long

Offline f0rest

• Fail Member
Re:General Hello & Rage Thread
« Risposta #1 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 18:16:56 pm »
Ban tormento. Ban faddi. Nao.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 4

Offline miticolorenz

• Dead Member
  • BARCOLLO MA NON MOLLO
« Risposta #2 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 19:25:47 pm »
Avvisiamo tormento. Avvisiamo faddi. Nao.

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 4

Offline Linyos

• Dead Member
  • Mo stamo mejo der cazzo!
« Risposta #3 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 19:41:25 pm »
Ma non ha fatto niente...stava solo scherzando,da quando in qua non si può?

he was just kidding...that's because he's always "SO HIGH" lol

Offline Etereo

• GAY & Lesbian
  • Dead Member
  • ora con il 10% in più di santità
« Risposta #4 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 20:08:00 pm »
Ma non ha fatto niente...stava solo scherzando,da quando in qua non si può?

he was just kidding...that's because he's always "a dick" lol
"No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life-sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence—that which makes its truth, its meaning—its subtle and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We live, as we dream—alone."

Offline TheOnly

• Global Moderator
  • Fail Member
« Risposta #5 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 21:53:40 pm »
Ban!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4

Offline AnUbI87

• GAY & Lesbian
  • Dead Member
« Risposta #6 il: Agosto 23, 2013, 22:57:18 pm »
Gente orribile e senza scrupoli che whina al minimo scherzo, :P

"Inviato da dio in persona!!"

Offline kemp

« Risposta #7 il: Agosto 25, 2013, 19:35:22 pm »
ah interessante questo fenomeno di busterd blues. è un personaggio davvero particolare. Un bel giorno in tana, ha passato una intera mappa a fare da medico a un cheater con multihack, allora io ho iniziato a chiamarlo cheater friendly. E lui se le è presa a morte, scrivendomi in lista amici, perchè lui stesso mi aveva inviato l'invito, giustificandosi che lui non è un cheater ecc ecc..... Naturalmente io scherzavo, anche se fare da medico al cheater è una cosa un pò squallida. E allora da quella volta ho iniziato a chiamarlo cheater friendly con costanza. L'altro giorno, purtroppo il poveraccio è caduto nella trappola del rosik, che per carità, non c'è niente di male, salvo per il fatto che si è messo questo nome: [SUCK] HARD.... si è divertente. A quel punto io, dopo aver detto in inglese che lo avrei segnalato (ma chiaramente era uno scherzo e conoscendo il personaggio sapevo che se la sarebbe presa) ho iniziato a parlare in italiano, sapendo che era in squadra con me che mi ascoltava, e cosciente del fatto che lui non capiva un cazzo (ma rosikava di brutto) lo insultavo inserendo puntualmente il suo nome per fargli capire che stavo parlando di lui. Tutto ciò ha portato al suo disperato TOPIC senza senso in cui sostiene che io flammo e whino. La realtà dei fatti è ben altra, in quanto io in 7 anni di TF2 non ho mai iniziato un flamm senza motivi validi, e ad oggi sto scrivendo questa cosa solo per dovere di cronaca, non certo per giustificarmi.
Ah dimenticavo: HARDED
« Ultima modifica: Agosto 25, 2013, 19:37:49 pm by kemp »

Offline faddi

« Risposta #8 il: Agosto 25, 2013, 20:07:12 pm »
Buster blues . We are not saying  that "you" cheat cuz you are not good at playing. We said that you are a FRIEND of the cheaters. In fact as kemp (tormento) mentioned , you did multiple times an healing session to a cheater to farm some points. Don't think you are good . You suck.  Bye

Offline eLek

« Risposta #9 il: Agosto 25, 2013, 22:20:12 pm »
SUDGODI

Offline Yawgmoth

• GAY & Lesbian
  • Dead Member
« Risposta #10 il: Agosto 26, 2013, 11:58:57 am »
BAN NAO!

"I might almost pity my enemies—if it wasn't so amusing to watch them die."

Offline buster

« Risposta #11 il: Agosto 26, 2013, 16:11:40 pm »
At first, this is the English forum, stick to english or shut up. Get a friend to translate or use www.translate.google.com, it's working pretty well. ( For all italian noobs... http://www.gfm-clan.it/smf/index.php?topic=2013.0 )

Translating your post, kemp, with the google service gives me quick overview of what you said. That particular situation you mean wasn't like you wrote. The thing is, people on the server doesn't seem to care about cheater, they say things like "stop cheating". I mean, cheaters need to be banned, nothing else. But that's not my job. If you guys don't even say WHO'S CHEATING, nobody will know that. And if you stutter something in Italian, half the server doesn't even understand what's it's all about. Even if I healed that guy, it wasn't an entire map. Don't lie. If I'm a medic, I will heal the whole team, unlike others. And I can't do something, if I don't know who's cheating. Get that straight: I never meant to heal a cheater. Further more, faddi, I don't care about points, awards, frags or whatsoever.

I know simple minded people are easily upset, but this has gone too far. Kemp, you started your flame & whine wars multiple times and it's funny that you think you can provoke me with that. Once and for all, stop that childish behaviour, it's only happening in your mind and I don't want to get associated with cheats. Your english is horrible and other people will misunderstand this & think I am cheating.

As nobody cares about regular players being a total asshole, I will just do the same and start trolling. The first time I dealt with immature people was 12 years ago and [SUCK] HARD is just the beginning. But I am always open for ceasefire. It is up to you.

Can someone translate for kemp, he doesn't seem to understand what I wrote at the beginning, thanks.

Offline hyori

« Risposta #12 il: Agosto 26, 2013, 16:58:55 pm »
Cmon buster, just stop it. I don't think this is going to take you anywhere.. Tormento is not going to be banned from the server and probably he won't even stop trolling you when he'll see you online.. There's no point in getting angry for tf2.. it's just a game, it's ok to rage a bit but not like this.
"Sōten ni Zase, Hyōrinmaru!"

Offline 8

« Risposta #13 il: Agosto 26, 2013, 17:57:51 pm »
I think that we have all to stop to use this kind of behaviour while we're playing,remember that is just a game,and it has to remain as it is.
Our is a fun server,so keep playing and have fun.

Offline faddi

« Risposta #14 il: Agosto 26, 2013, 18:12:13 pm »
Buster you missed the point of his answer. he doesn't give a shit of you. He wanted only to explain the situation to gfm members and doesn't have time to write in english.
Anyway if you translate with google you will not understand anything.

Last thing... what are you trying to do by saying : "[SUCK] HARD is just the beginning". Are you retarded? We have had a lot of mongoloids flamming and trolling us (sod clan) for whining. You are not the first. That's strange that you have gone this mad for a little trolling on voice chat. Are you mentally retarded , do you have a particular mind desease?  cuz this is what it seems to be.
« Ultima modifica: Agosto 26, 2013, 20:22:51 pm by faddi »