Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.
Aprile 27, 2024, 20:49:33 pm

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Ultimi Post

Utenti
  • Utenti in totale: 1688
  • Ultimo utente: vincenzo
Statistiche
  • Post in totale: 205638
  • Topic in totale: 8468
  • Online Oggi: 891
  • Presenze Massime Online: 891
  • (Oggi alle 08:41:47)
Utenti Online
Utenti: 0
Visitatori: 421
Totale: 421

Visitatori

Autore Topic: Application for a job of Guard on your orange server  (Letto 4113 volte)

Offline T0urmy

Application for a job of Guard on your orange server
« il: Marzo 24, 2013, 19:46:00 pm »
Hello there,

I came here to write this application for a job of guard on your orange server because since several weeks there are hackers on it almost everyday (the worst stayed on it for 5 hours and climbed in the Top5 hlstatsx ranks), it becomes very annoying for all players trying to play fairly and is emptying the server.

I'm french and play a lot on this good orange server since around new year (several months, I'm ranked #1 atm.) and I don't want to see it end like the previous orange server I was playing on (not for the same reason though, see below paragraph)

I was Admin Guard for almost half a year on the previous orange server I was playing on, the server was very similar to this one in aspect of the fact it was owned by a french multigaming eSport clan (disbanded because of money/donations issues).
Therefore I have some experience with source admin commands, and a list of them on my desktop (I'm at ease with all code-based things anyway).

Want to know something else? You can ask me here, I'll come often to check.

My hlstatsx infopage: http://hlstats.gfm-clan.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1444
« Ultima modifica: Marzo 24, 2013, 19:48:35 pm by T0urmy »

Offline userid_ivan

• Administrator
  • No Life Member
  • Se non bestemmio guarda...
Re:Application for a job of Guard on your orange server
« Risposta #1 il: Marzo 24, 2013, 19:51:09 pm »
hey.. we know we have a lot of cheaters on orange and an admin should be playing almost always on this server. Ekv cannot play atm so maybe we can accept your application.. we just need to talk to other clan leaders and we'll tell you here when and what we have decided!

Offline EkV

« Risposta #2 il: Marzo 25, 2013, 01:44:56 am »
Unfortunately I can't even launch TF2, so T0urmy would be a great help: he's always in, and he got the first position legitimately (and that's not a easy thing to do: I know it for sure, I tried).
I spent lot of time on orange, and so did he (and he's still doing): I trust him and IMHO you can trust him as well.

Offline KonTROLL

• Profilo Steam
« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 25, 2013, 09:23:40 am »
+ rep pour le baguette.

Offline userid_ivan

• Administrator
  • No Life Member
« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 26, 2013, 00:13:16 am »
ok we have decided to give you the power to kick/ban cheaters and manage our orange server. please be careful when you have to ban cheaters who change nick every second to not ban innocent people. you may check also our hlstatsx website to understand who is the cheater.

Offline T0urmy

« Risposta #5 il: Marzo 26, 2013, 03:11:51 am »
Ok, thanks in name of all fair players.

Yup I know, I almost never ban using the player name, instead I type "stats" and ban his player ID, or I ban his steam_id if he leaves before that.

Will banning cheaters remove them from hlstatsx? Because there is one in top10 ranks.

Offline userid_ivan

• Administrator
  • No Life Member
« Risposta #6 il: Marzo 26, 2013, 12:22:51 pm »
I need to check if it is possible to import bans from sourcebans to hlstatsx automatically. At the moment nothing is imported.
If you have some doubts or you are not sure if a player is cheating or not, you can record a demo (or upload a video) and open a topic on our forum section in here: http://www.gfm-clan.it/smf/index.php?board=8.0 Some of our members will help you to decide if he's a cheater or not.

Offline T0urmy

« Risposta #7 il: Marzo 26, 2013, 14:49:53 pm »
Well, what I wanted to know is more like "who/where can I ask the deletion of a player on hlstatx?".

Offline userid_ivan

• Administrator
  • No Life Member
« Risposta #8 il: Marzo 26, 2013, 15:20:36 pm »
Well, what I wanted to know is more like "who/where can I ask the deletion of a player on hlstatx?".
If we import our bans from sourcebans, I think that the player on hlstatsx is automatically deleted (or hidden)