Benvenuto! Effettua l'accesso oppure registrati.
Aprile 27, 2024, 19:00:38 pm

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Ultimi Post

Utenti
  • Utenti in totale: 1688
  • Ultimo utente: vincenzo
Statistiche
  • Post in totale: 205638
  • Topic in totale: 8468
  • Online Oggi: 891
  • Presenze Massime Online: 891
  • (Oggi alle 08:41:47)
Utenti Online
Utenti: 0
Visitatori: 448
Totale: 460
Google (12)

Visitatori

Autore Topic: The new admin is... interesting :D  (Letto 8156 volte)

Offline cowly

The new admin is... interesting :D
« il: Luglio 10, 2014, 19:02:51 pm »
I knew Azygos before he was an admin, hes always claimed he had admin friends who could get me banned if I didnt stop talking trash or something, but I figured he was just posturing.

So like yesterday Azygos again threatens to ban me, and then to prove his power he silences me for like 1 minute, and then unsilenced me.

thats fair enough I guess, we usually talk shit and stuff and it was nice to see he got his admin powers. But I was still worried. :>

So like an hour later or something Im talking to another player on the server, he accuses me of something like I was playing too much TF2, I figured he was joking.

So I say back, youre only AFKing with spy invis watch, heres what happens:

2014-07-09 21:17:50     eP | Azyg0s    lolwut
2014-07-09 21:17:57     cow.wow    nidstång
2014-07-09 21:18:04     cow.wow    goes afk to get ranks on his invis watch :P
2014-07-09 21:18:18     Niðstång    I go afk to stay spy, cause class limit you know?
2014-07-09 21:18:29     eP | Azyg0s    he never goes afk invisible
2014-07-09 21:18:41     cow.wow    he has a macro to run back and forth to the medic locker
2014-07-09 21:19:40     eP | Azyg0s    cow, flamers get muted :) shush
2014-07-09 21:20:18     Niðstång    It's true that I stay invisible, but without being
invisible I still get kicked
2014-07-09 21:19:43     cow.wow    when someone calls you out on your bullshit you should just
lie
2014-07-09 21:19:47     cow.wow    it works for azy :P
2014-07-09 21:20:01     eP | Azyg0s    1 more sentence plz
2014-07-09 21:21:15     Niðstång    Well, if you type +forward and +right in console you keep
walking in circles
2014-07-09 21:21:41     cow.wow    nidstångs afk school
2014-07-09 21:22:21     Niðstång    lol
2014-07-09 21:22:26     OAzraelO    lol xD
2014-07-09 21:22:45     eP | Azyg0s    cow, consider this your first warning
2014-07-09 21:22:58     cow.wow    i considered my first warning my first warning
2014-07-09 21:23:04     cow.wow    this is like 7th
2014-07-09 21:23:15     eP | Azyg0s    mmkay, you asked for it :)

^^^^i ahve all of the chatlog but this is the important parts ^^^^^^

I shouldnt have said that about the warnings I guess, but as I said Azygos has always been threatening me with bans or mutes for no good reason and it sounded silly to say this was my first warning, especially since he said "1 more sentence" as a first warning just a few seconds before.

But I feel that all of the warnings are unjustified, Im just talking with someone not flaming or anything.

Its pretty clear to see that all I did was call Nidstång out on his afking, Nidstång admits that I was right, he goes AFK sometimes, and I get banned? As soon as I said anything, Azygos told me I was wrong ("Nidstång never goes afk invisible"), thats what he always does, he talks trash about me and I cant say anything back anymore because he is an admin.

I asked him about it today when I could play again, and all he said was
eP | Azyg0s :  sorry honey but i wont tolerate any hostility on my fav server :)

He is ALWAYS taking a hostile attitude with me, and I dont care because I like to talk trash or have fun if I get a nice kill or someone is camping.

A short while after that this happened:

(After Hache left Azygos started losing, and he immidietly called a team scramble, they had been winning for a long time when I joined, and as soon as Azygos loses he scrambles the teams.)

cow.wow :  because hache left :D

LoL_Gamer_[ITA] :  ?

cow.wow :  hache carried blue

GeoBreaker #donewithnoodles :  wat

cow.wow :  what part is confusing
cow.wow :  fing italians :D

LoL_Gamer_[ITA] :  noob
cow.wow (47,392) got 22 points [-6] for killing eP | Azyg0s (210,718)
[SM] ADMIN: Silenced cow.wow.

"fing italians"  might sound harsh, but its pretty clearly a light jab and nothing like racism or anything, since I am playing on an italian server every day! :D
I had explained myself twice and they kept acting confused, I got annoyed.

For that I got silenced without warning.

I agree that the server needs an admin, and Azygos is clearly a good player who should know when someone needs to get removed, but I got silenced 3 times and banned once in the first 24 hours of him being admin. Ive never been silenced or banned before on this server after 100s of hours of playtime.

Also I saw 2 or 3 people AFKing and/or screaming in voicechat for more than 30 minutes, and when I told Azygos to check it out he just laughed at me.

Side note, are there any rules available in english? Im trying to search but if anyone can point the way Id appreciate it.

Offline Linyos

• Dead Member
  • Mo stamo mejo der cazzo!
Re:The new admin is... interesting :D
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 19:09:39 pm »
This "admin" should just ban trash talk-scream,offensive stuff,cheaters etc. he is not the BOSS of the server,our chief(userid_ivan) will probably talk to him soon,thanks for posting

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #2 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 19:36:31 pm »
Here's an excerpt from my chat with ivan. I've got nothing to hide.

«Gғм» userid_ivan Ѿ: hey.. i think the player you were talking yesterday has just post on our forum.. if you want to clarify http://www.gfm-clan.it/smf/index.php?topic=9108.0
eP | Azyg0s: Ask any of the regular players if you want to, cow.wow is a troll. Ask T0urmy, Finax Exa :3, Hache, Nidstang, pretty much ANY of the regulars/high ranking players on the server
eP | Azyg0s: He has been coming to gfm for over a month and all he's done is insult and flame every single player on the server
eP | Azyg0s: He's been discriminative towards italians, croatians, "third world countries" islamic people, etc. Just check the chat logs
eP | Azyg0s: I agree that what he said do nid wasn't enough to get him a mute but you msut understand that he has a 1 month history of harassing players and everyone is sick of him
eP | Azyg0s: He manages to bring hostility even with people who have played for less than 5 minutes. All he does is argue with epople perpetually, insulting their skills and playstyle even though he has no skills of his own
eP | Azyg0s: Even so, i think i went easy on him. When he started spamming i gave him a 30 sec mute as a warning. When he continued to talk crap, i asked you whether i should ban him. You said a 1-2h ban is enough. I gave him a warning and he admitted that i already warned him many times in the past.
eP | Azyg0s: Even if he doesnt directly insult someone, all he does is pick fights with people, hell that's what trolls do. And there's no question if he's a troll. He acts like a 12 year old spamming and flaming, then when something threatens him, like a mute or a ban he starts getting slimy and crying admin abuse
eP | Azyg0s: As i've said, you dont have to take my word for it, ask t0urmy, he has muted him in the past, or ask any of the players that frequent the server
eP | Azyg0s: Also, what he says "ive never been silenced or banned on this server before azygos was an admin" that's ebcause tourmy has been busy with mvm lately and he wasnt online when cow.wow was online. The FIRST (and only) time they both played on the server (before i applied to become an admin) he got muted without any second thought.
eP | Azyg0s: And about the afkers he told me to go check out, the server has an afk manager, right? So if they didnt get autokicked it means that they werent afk. The server wasnt full, there were open slots and i saw no reason to kick them

Now then, i dont plan on entering a circlejerk with an internet troll. You can act like a sweet little reasonable kid on the forums, but any gfm player will back my story.

All things considered i think i went pretty easy on you and gave you sufficient warnings before taking any action. When most of the regulars on gfm found out that i applied for adminship they asked me to perma ban you. I didnt.

And honestly, you can keep on being a dick to everyone you meet, or you can just try to fix your attitude and maybe people will like you.

Oh and also, that thing you pasted, the chat log from the last time i muted you? Why didnt you paste the next part, where 3 players thanked me for muting you? Not 3 of my friends, 3 random people that you managed to turn against you within minutes of joining. If you want to make a fair appeal, paste the whole thing, not just the part that makes you look like a victim.

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #3 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 19:44:30 pm »
Oh and another thing, about me "scrambling the teams when im losing". I call for end round scrambles whenever one team tramples over the other several rounds in a row, regardless if im on the winning or the losing team. Even in the past before i got admin powers on the server, i called for !votescramble whenever my team easily won or easily lost. However !votescramble is glitched and it rarely works, it keeps saying that there arent enough people on the server even if its full. So ive scrambled the teams 3-4 times since ive gotten my admin powers, they were end of the round scrambles, not mid game ones, and they were always according to the point/time ratio of the players.

Cow's little method of trolling is always spamming me or nid or exa, or pretty much any player that's decent at the game on how "we always join the winning team" and how we "leave when our teams start losing". Personally, winning or losing means very little to me especially on orange, a map that's made for fun, so i dont care if i win or lose. I leave when i feel like i need a break from the game. About me joining "the winning team" i join whichever team has my friends in it. If it's the winning team, cool. If it's the losing team, cool. After nearly 2000 hrs on tf2 i know enough so that i can handle myself in the better team, or in the worse team.

Fact is that cow will shitpost anything to reduce my credibility, but as ive said before, don't take my word for it, ask ANY of the regulars. The ones i mentioned to ivan, Magilla, s!ss!, chielui, geo, banni, etc, they'll all confirm what ive just said.
« Ultima modifica: Luglio 10, 2014, 19:58:40 pm by Azyg0s »

Offline cowly

« Risposta #4 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:01:34 pm »
I should clarify, Im not posting to get anyone in trouble or to get sympathy because Ive been muted.

1. Where are the rules in english? I had NO IDEA that talking mild trash on the internet was a bannable offence. And when an admin refuses to even acknowledge that there are 2 people AFKing for more than 30 minutes, it sends very mixed messages about what rules are and arent being enforced.

Isnt there a rule against sitting in base? You have got to make a distinction between AFKing and "AFKing", they were jumping around in the base for, as Ive said, more than 30 minutes, and yelling in voicechat alot. The AFK detection system isnt smart enough to detect that type of abuse, but I was hoping Azygos would be. It creates an unbalance in the team, especially if the server isnt full (4v6 instead of 6v6, or 22v24 instead of 24/24)

Lets not pretend that Im the only player on the server who talks trash for fun.

2. Look into my ban, I dont want this senseless ban on my record, I love this server and having a ban in my history is very worrying, I dont wanna be one step closer to a permaban just cause im having fun with a friend on the server. (Nidstång) The warnings were bull, chatlogs prove it and my history on this server involves numerous occasions of you threatening to ban or mute me for nothing, even before you were an admin.

2014-07-09 21:22:45     eP | Azyg0s    cow, consider this your first warning
... 30 SECONDS later!
2014-07-09 21:23:15     eP | Azyg0s    mmkay, you asked for it :)
banned.

I dont have all of every chatlog, but believe me if anyone was to look at everything that Azygos and I have said I think Azy would be the one to get banned.

With all of that said I think Azygos should remain admin, but try to use better judgment.
« Ultima modifica: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:07:39 pm by cowly »

Offline userid_ivan

• Administrator
  • No Life Member
  • Se non bestemmio guarda...
« Risposta #5 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:10:11 pm »
We have no written rules for our game servers. We always got our decisions with common sense and until now few people complained about a kick or a ban in the past.
We just want to have fun by playing with other people.. So, less words and more play ;)

Offline cowly

« Risposta #6 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:14:00 pm »
Oh and another thing, about me "scrambling the teams when im losing". I call for end round scrambles whenever one team tramples over the other several rounds in a row, regardless if im on the winning or the losing team. Even in the past before i got admin powers on the server, i called for !votescramble whenever my team easily won or easily lost. However !votescramble is glitched and it rarely works, it keeps saying that there arent enough people on the server even if its full. So ive scrambled the teams 3-4 times since ive gotten my admin powers, they were end of the round scrambles, not mid game ones, and they were always according to the point/time ratio of the players.

Cow's little method of trolling is always spamming me or nid or exa, or pretty much any player that's decent at the game on how "we always join the winning team" and how we "leave when our teams start losing". Personally, winning or losing means very little to me especially on orange, a map that's made for fun, so i dont care if i win or lose. I leave when i feel like i need a break from the game. About me joining "the winning team" i join whichever team has my friends in it. If it's the winning team, cool. If it's the losing team, cool. After nearly 2000 hrs on tf2 i know enough so that i can handle myself in the better team, or in the worse team.

Fact is that cow will shitpost anything to reduce my credibility, but as ive said before, don't take my word for it, ask ANY of the regulars. The ones i mentioned to ivan, Magilla, s!ss!, chielui, geo, banni, etc, they'll all confirm what ive just said.

You make no secret of looking on scoreboard before choosing team, even going spectator for a while to see what team has better players, you said you had more fun playing with good players on your team and not "f2pers". Today when I joined there was nobody I recognized on red, with Azy, Hache and Fyea on top 3 on blue. Your team was winning, at least 1 win since I joined, and dominating on kills, and you didnt scramble until Hache left, and your team lost 1 game. :) That scramble didnt happen because our team never won a second time so the round didnt end, you overreacted even in this minor issue.

You say yourself you wanna play with your friends on your team, but thats team stacking and should be scrambled in my opinion. :)

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #7 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:38:58 pm »
I should clarify, Im not posting to get anyone in trouble or to get sympathy because Ive been muted.

Why are you posting then

Lets not pretend that Im the only player on the server who talks trash for fun.

No, but you're the only player that does it constantly and to everyone

... 30 SECONDS later!
banned.

You forgot the full quote where you admitted you were warned numerous times

2014-07-09 21:22:45     eP | Azyg0s    cow, consider this your first warning
2014-07-09 21:22:58     cow.wow    i considered my first warning my first warning
2014-07-09 21:23:04     cow.wow    this is like 7th
2014-07-09 21:23:15     eP | Azyg0s    mmkay, you asked for it :)

2. Look into my ban, I dont want this senseless ban on my record, I love this server and having a ban in my history is very worrying, I dont wanna be one step closer to a permaban just cause im having fun with a friend on the server. (Nidstång)

Shall we ask nidstang if you're his "friend" and if he was "having fun"?

my history on this server involves numerous occasions of you threatening to ban or mute me for nothing, even before you were an admin.

Actually, all I said was that you'd get banned for being an unfathomable little shit that creates a hostile environment for everyone on the server, not that you'll get banned because I said so.

All in all, stop crying over a 1h ban on an orange server and the next time you log in, act like a normal player and not like an insufferable douche and all will be well. Like ivan said, less talk, more playing. Im outta this topic.

Offline Felixp

• Dead Member
« Risposta #8 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 20:57:11 pm »

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #9 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:01:24 pm »
As of this post, I'm leaving the country (going on vacation with some friends). I'll be back next Tuesday. Idk if i'll have an internet connection, so i might not be able to reply to this thread or on the steam chat.

Offline Nero

• Desisto inaniloquum et adtentus
  • Fail Member
« Risposta #10 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:11:08 pm »

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #11 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:14:38 pm »
Yep, that's why I said check the chat logs. I hope that you still keep the older logs, a few weeks to a month

Offline Nero

• Desisto inaniloquum et adtentus
  • Fail Member
« Risposta #12 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:16:48 pm »
The log is limited to the last 28 days.

Offline Azyg0s

« Risposta #13 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:21:51 pm »
Wellp, look around it, you'll see him flaming people.

Offline cowly

« Risposta #14 il: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:23:54 pm »

Why are you posting then

1. Where are the rules in english? I had NO IDEA that talking mild trash on the internet was a bannable offence. And when an admin refuses to even acknowledge that there are 2 people AFKing for more than 30 minutes, it sends very mixed messages about what rules are and arent being enforced.

2. Look into my ban, I dont want this senseless ban on my record, I love this server and having a ban in my history is very worrying, I dont wanna be one step closer to a permaban just cause im having fun with a friend on the server. (Nidstång) The warnings were bull, chatlogs prove it and my history on this server involves numerous occasions of you threatening to ban or mute me for nothing, even before you were an admin.

With all of that said I think Azygos should remain admin, but try to use better judgment.

Ive made it more than clear, several times, stop ignoring me and listen for once and maybe you will realize that you cant just decide when you wanna be fair, youre an admin so act like it.

... 30 SECONDS later!
banned.

You forgot the full quote where you admitted you were warned numerous times

Why are you saying I forgot it? I left it out to save space, because I assume everyone in this thread will have already read it. If youre not reading what Im posting you have no place in my thread let alone no right being an admin.

Stop trying to make me look bad here, I made a joke about your constant threats, because you told me that you were warning me for the first time, it was funny because its the same as youre alwyas doing, selective memory and favoritism and self service over and over.

I hate to sound rude but Im so glad youll be off the server for a few weeks, even in this thread youre spamming your nonsense about "who cares its just orange", nobody is more active when winning then you are, youre always playing scout and always on the cap. If youre losing you leave the server ("time for mge") or switch teams. Now that you are admin you just scramble them.

Your nitpicking is getting me off topic, Id like another admin to review my ban with the chatlogs I posted, because nothing particularly harmful was being said, and everything was true as the "target" of my "flame" was explaining...
« Ultima modifica: Luglio 10, 2014, 21:26:09 pm by cowly »